Join Our Team
"The future depends on what we do in the present"
We are looking to add a part-time physical therapist to our growing, multidisciplinary chiropractic office. We currently offer chiropractic, massage therapy, acupuncture, laser therapy and regenerative medicine.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult with patients to discuss their medical history, symptoms and needs
- Diagnose patients and develop a treatment plan that meets their needs
- Teach patients therapeutic exercises and techniques to help improve their condition
- Maintain patient records and evaluate ongoing progress through documentation procedures
- Implement and adjust patient treatment plans as needed
- Communicate with patients, caregivers and their families regarding the patient's progress
- Create a clean and safe environment for patients
Physical Therapist Requirements
- A master degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited educational institution.
- Passed the National Physical Therapist Examination (NPTE).
- Compliant with state regulatory requirements.
- A valid license to practice physical therapy.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Compassionate and attentive to detail.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Ability to manage patients with different personalities.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence at a professional level.
- Ability to use a computer and software proficiently.
- Drive to continually learn new treatment techniques.
- Completion of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)-accredited residency program.
- Certifications in SFMA, FSM, or Active Release Technique are a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Ready for a better you?
Request an appointment with Comprehensive today!