Join Our Team
"The future depends on what we do in the present"
Looking for a Licensed Massage Therapist for a growing Chiropractic multi-disciplinary office located in Morris. Great opportunity for recently graduated students to learn massage therapy in a clinical setting, to build clientele or if you are looking for some extra income. Rotating 1 Saturday morning shift per month between the therapists is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used
- Consult with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance
- Prepare and blend oils, and apply the blends to clients' skin
- Discuss with other health care professionals such as chiropractor in order to develop treatment plans for clients
- Maintain detailed and accurate treatment records of clients
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions
- Maintain cleanliness of room during the day.
- Help with laundry
- Light cleaning of office during downtime
Required Skills and Education:
Valid Illinois massage therapist license
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods
- Ability to keep a well-groomed, professional appearance
- Ability to perform massages on diverse clients
Pay will be based on experience.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced career, please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Ready for a better you?
Request an appointment with Comprehensive today!